Endometriosis is a chronic reproductive condition that affects roughly 1 in 10 people assigned female at birth—and the situation for patients is dire.
Trending Sexual Health
- A Guide to Endometriosis You Can Actually Use
- The Wage Gap Is Terrible, but Have You Heard About the Orgasm Gap?
- Meet the Educators Helping Indigenous Communities ‘Own Their Pleasure’
- Does Sex Hurt? How You Can Turn Sex Into Pleasurable Experiences.
- How I Learned to Unapologetically Talk About My Vagina Problems
- All Your Burning Sex Questions—Answered
Lube can make every single sex act better. So why is there so much stigma?
Prioritizing your own sexual pleasure starts with knowing what you like in bed—because you deserve good sex.
We’re not talking about painful sex, or painful orgasms, or debilitating periods—so Lara Parker is talking about it in her new book Vagina Problems.
By no means should you accept pain or discomfort as part of a normal sex life.
Helping to cover costs, driving the pregnant person to the appointment, and bringing them food and other comforts should be the minimum a partner offers to someone who chooses or needs an abortion.