Comparisons of COVID-19 vaccines to the birth control pill, which carry a higher risk of blood clots, is not helpful nor entirely scientifically accurate.
Trending Sexual Health
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines, Birth Control, and Blood Clots
- I Got an IUD. Why Didn’t Doctors Prepare Me for the Searing Pain?
- Dear Politicians, Put ‘Safe, Legal, and Rare’ in the Dustbin
- Why Managing Endometriosis Is Harder for Young People
- Debunking 10 Myths About Endometriosis
- What It’s Like for Black Women With Endometriosis
Young people with endometriosis need our belief in their realities, our understanding, and our support.
As Black women with endo, even taking a trip to the doctor’s office can lead to emotional anguish. Medical professionals have laughed at our pain.
Both getting pregnant and staying pregnant can prove difficult for people with endometriosis.