Besides the two big abortion measures in Louisiana and Colorado, we're also tracking these important ballot initiatives.
- Led by Black Midwives, This Abortion Clinic and Birth Center Is Reimagining Health Care in the South
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- 7 Things to Know Now That Amy Coney Barrett Has Been Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- An Abortion Storyteller Makes History at the Amy Coney Barrett Hearings
- Confirmed: Amy Coney Barrett Is a Supreme Court Justice
- Will Louisiana Be the First State to Criminalize Abortion After Justice Ginsburg’s Death?
Explore Our Topics
President Trump has placed a third—a third—hardline conservative justice on the Supreme Court, making the bench overwhelmingly conservative.
Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation will tips the bench to a 6-3 conservative majority.
Prioritizing your own sexual pleasure starts with knowing what you like in bed—because you deserve good sex.