Wanting in on the abortion bounty action, a Florida Republican is the first state lawmaker to file a Texas SB 8 copycat bill.
- Editor’s Note: A Power Grab for All Your Rights
- How I Channeled Anger From My Rape to Help Push for Survivor-Led Legislation
- Free Tampons Are Coming to Oregon Schools. Is California Next?
- New Hampshire Snuck an Abortion Ban Into the State Budget
- A Texas-Style Abortion Ban in Florida Would Be Particularly Devastating to the South
- New York’s New Governor Takes on Abortion Misinformation
Explore Our Topics
"The rights of those who are seeking abortion services will always be protected here," said New York Gov. Kathy Hochul in response to the Texas ban.
What's at stake at the Supreme Court starts with abortion—and ends with voting rights, marriage equality, and so much more.