Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt spent this spring trying to make legal abortion effectively inaccessible in his state.
- With One Bold Act, Congress Can Protect Abortion Access
- The Abortion Rights Fight Just Got Bigger in Texas
- Oklahoma Governor Is ‘Proud’ to Sign So Many Extreme Abortion Bans
- What Do Abortion Funds and Forced Waiting Periods Have in Common?
- Editor’s Note: This Is the Supreme Court Case That Will End ‘Roe v. Wade’
- Biden Kept His Promise on the Hyde Amendment
Explore Our Topics
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed a bill that provides a mechanism for anyone to sue any individual who assists someone else in getting an abortion.
Sen. Richard Blumenthal, who helped reintroduce the Women's Health Protection Act, emphasized the urgency of passing the legislation.
Because abortion is deemed a difficult or tough topic for adults, it's critical for kids to have age-appropriate ways of understanding it.