Voters will choose between a pro-choice Democrat and a Republican candidate ready to defend anti-choice laws.
- 7 Things to Know Now That Amy Coney Barrett Has Been Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- These Attorney General Races Could Be a Firewall for Abortion Rights
- Will Louisiana Be the First State to Criminalize Abortion After Justice Ginsburg’s Death?
- Confirmed: Amy Coney Barrett Is a Supreme Court Justice
- Sex Ed, Paid Family Leave, and More on Your Ballot This Election
Explore Our Topics
Besides the two big abortion measures in Louisiana and Colorado, we're also tracking these important ballot initiatives.
President Trump has placed a third—a third—hardline conservative justice on the Supreme Court, making the bench overwhelmingly conservative.
In Amy Coney Barrett's world, people deemed “virtuous" are white, Christian, able-bodied men.