Justice Amy Coney Barrett represents a major threat to the ability of doctors like me to provide evidence-based medical care.
Trending Culture & Conversation
- I Opened an Abortion Clinic in Amy Coney Barrett’s Indiana
- Amy Coney Barrett Isn’t a ‘Pro-Life’ Vote for Patients Like Me
- Amy Coney Barrett Shows White Parents How Not to Talk About Race
- Health Care Just Got Even More Political With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- How Queering Parenting Helps All Families
- Amy Coney Barrett Exposed Her Kids to COVID-19. Black Moms Have Been Jailed for Less.
Explore Our Topics
I know the threat Justice Amy Coney Barrett would pose to abortion access.
The Affordable Care Act saved my life—Amy Coney Barrett is committed to overturning it if she becomes a Supreme Court justice.
We’re not talking about painful sex, or painful orgasms, or debilitating periods—so Lara Parker is talking about it in her new book Vagina Problems.