I was rushing against time to locate and pick up all my missing parts before I had the responsibility of young Black life under my hands.
Trending Culture & Conversation
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines, Birth Control, and Blood Clots
- I Got an IUD. Why Didn’t Doctors Prepare Me for the Searing Pain?
- It’s Black Maternal Health Week. Let’s Talk About Abortion Access.
- Dear Politicians, Put ‘Safe, Legal, and Rare’ in the Dustbin
- What Endometriosis Might Mean for Your Fertility
- What It’s Like for Black Women With Endometriosis
Explore Our Topics
Young people with endometriosis need our belief in their realities, our understanding, and our support.
As Black women with endo, even taking a trip to the doctor’s office can lead to emotional anguish. Medical professionals have laughed at our pain.