Crisis pregnancy centers are fake abortion clinics set up by anti-abortion extremists to deceive people seeking an abortion into not having them.
Trending Culture & Conversation
- Taxpayer Funding for Lying: The Crisis Pregnancy Center Story
- How to Spot Anti-Abortion Propaganda
- Why No One Should Trust Marjorie Taylor Greene’s ‘Science’
- Arizona and the Never-Ending Quest to Turn Eggs Into People
- How to ‘Queer Your Life’ and Fight Queerphobia and Transphobia
- The Dead Son in My Womb Had More Rights Than I Did
Explore Our Topics
In her updated book, The New Handbook for a Post-Roe America, author Robin Marty explains the right's favorite talking points when it comes to abortion.
Spousal consent laws that give anyone veto power over someone else's pregnancy decisions are unequivocally unconstitutional.