Being an abortion counselor has taught me the importance of having more candid conversations about abortion that center bodies and lived experiences.
Trending Culture & Conversation
- Fighting for More Than Access: Why the Quality of Your Abortion Matters
- Our Elected Officials Should Reflect and Represent Us—so Why Don’t They?
- Mexico’s Landmark Abortion Decisions Were Like ‘Feminist Christmas’
- How Evangelical and Catholic Women Organized to Gut ‘Roe’ and Undermine Equality
- Alabama Improved Contraception Access. But More Must Be Done.
- Leave Your Islamophobia Out of the Texas Abortion Ban Fight
Explore Our Topics
Just days after Texas effectively outlawed abortion within its borders, Mexican feminists celebrated a historic abortion win.
State legislative leaders of today are dynamic and diverse—we just need more of them to make state legislatures more inclusive.
Five new laws will make legal abortion impossible to access in Oklahoma, unless a state court blocks them before November 1.