Knowing this day would come doesn't make the reality any easier to process.
Trending Culture & Conversation
- I’m Not Old Enough to Vote, but My State Thinks I’m Old Enough to Be a Mother
- How Period-Tracking Apps Track More Than Your Period
- How Overturning ‘Roe’ Impacts Trans and Nonbinary Communities
- Where Were You the Day ‘Roe’ Died?
- For Conservatives, Ending Legal Abortion Is Just a Pit Stop
- As a Gay Man, This Is Why I Fight for Abortion Rights
Explore Our Topics
The global "gag rule" shows how deeply rooted the politics of health care is in a country that has championed reproductive health care around the world.
Trans and nonbinary folks already have a hard time accessing abortion care. Overturning Roe v. Wade will make it much worse.
The six-bill package, passed ahead of the decision that's expected to overturn Roe, offers protections for both abortion patients and providers.