SB 8 would let any random anti-choicer sue abortion providers for damages—as if anti-choice advocates needed any more license to harass health-care workers.
Trending Culture & Conversation
- The Latest Texas Abortion Ban Is Bad. Really, Really Bad.
- My Abortions Made Me a Mom
- First I Chose Abortion. Then I Chose Motherhood.
- Teen Parents Need Access and Support, Not Shame and Scorn
- Medication and My Abortions Were the Mental Health Care I Needed to Parent
- Why I Celebrate My Abortion on Mother’s Day
Explore Our Topics
I knew I wanted to be a parent—but not until I felt fully ready and had the support I needed to thrive.
This Mother's Day, I'll be celebrating all that my abortions gave me: my daughter, motherhood on my terms, and freedom from harm.
President Joe Biden ran on a pro-choice platform. Yet neither he nor his administration has said the word abortion.