"She made room for future lawyers like me who seek to dedicate their legal career to work that lifts the metaphorical 'knee' off of the necks of the most vulnerable among us."
Trending Culture & Conversation
- Why Making Sex Work Legal Would Help in the COVID-19 Fight
- Trump Makes Preemptive Attack on Black Women Lawyers: A GIFsplanation
- Most Sex Ed Stresses Abstinence. Here’s How Parents Can Fill in the Gaps.
- The Biggest Mistakes Adults Make When Teaching Teens About Sex
- These Students Are Carrying Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Legacy Forward
- This Pro-Choice Lawsuit Is Unlike Any Other: A GIFsplanation
Explore Our Topics
If you wait around to have a single, awkward “sex talk” with your kids as they’re approaching their late teens, you’ve waited too long.
It’s not surprising that the president's announcement of his Supreme Court picks was steeped in racism and misogyny. That's who he is.
In our zeal to prevent teen pregnancy, we told teens that sex was bad. But teen sexual experimentation is a healthy and necessary part of adolescent development.