Endometriosis is a chronic reproductive condition that affects roughly 1 in 10 people assigned female at birth—and the situation for patients is dire.
- A Guide to Endometriosis You Can Actually Use
- Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation Would Be Devastating for Disabled People Like Me
- Amy Coney Barrett Wants to Decide If You’re Virtuous Enough to Vote
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- Will Louisiana Be the First State to Criminalize Abortion After Justice Ginsburg’s Death?
- How Dangerous Conspiracy Theories Like QAnon Find a Home in Anti-Choice Politics
Explore Our Topics
Reproductive rights are already quite precarious for people with disabilities. Justice Amy Coney Barrett will only put them more at risk.
For Indigenous people to own their sexuality, the education needs to reach them when they’re young.
Sen. Mike Lee and other Republicans used Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing to spread dangerous anti-abortion myths.