"Sex and race-selective" abortion bans, which were created to police the reasons someone might seek abortion, are rooted in anti-Asian stereotypes.
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Went Too Easy on Fake Pregnancy Clinics
- Want to Support AAPI Women? End Racist Barriers to Abortion Access.
- Why Is Biden Letting Anti-Choice Lawyers Have a Say in Court Reform?
- Pandemic Parenting Support: From Day Care to Abortion, Where Is It?
- Editor’s Note: Grading Biden’s First 100 Days
Explore Our Topics
The show’s recent depiction of a crisis pregnancy center only scratches the surface when it comes to the trauma inflicted by CPCs upon pregnant people.
Court reform is one of progressives’ top priorities. And yet Biden has included anti-choice lawyers and Federalist Society members in its courts commission.
SB 8 would let any random anti-choicer sue abortion providers for damages—as if anti-choice advocates needed any more license to harass health-care workers.