But how many more acts of violence will it take until abortion providers get the same protections as lawmakers?
- Capitol Violence Leads to New Protest Protections at the Supreme Court
- Abortion Providers Watching Capitol Violence Say They’ve ‘Seen This Rage Before’
- Editor’s Note: Violence at the Capitol Had Its Roots in Anti-Choice Violence
- New Education Secretary Must Prioritize K-12 Sexual Assault Survivors
- How CBD Oil Helps Me Cope With My Sexual Trauma
Unlike his predecessor who has never served in public education, Miguel Cardona has been a public school educator for his entire professional career.
Research exploring cannabidiol’s impact on sexuality is still limited. But it seems I’m not the only one who has turned to CBD for sexual wellness.
Sexual assault survivors deserve justice, not retraumatization.
Consent is ongoing. Contrary to what you may have been told, it’s OK to change your mind and speak up about it.