Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation threatens abortion and IVF treatments due to her belief in fetal personhood, the idea that life begins at conception.
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- Will Louisiana Be the First State to Criminalize Abortion After Justice Ginsburg’s Death?
- How Dangerous Conspiracy Theories Like QAnon Find a Home in Anti-Choice Politics
- Amy Coney Barrett Didn’t Want to Talk About Abortion—Sen. Mike Lee Sure Did
- Colorado Voters Could Determine Abortion Access Nationwide
- This Bananas Supreme Court Term Is Why We Need to Expand the Courts
Sen. Mike Lee and other Republicans used Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing to spread dangerous anti-abortion myths.
There’s a lot at stake in this new Supreme Court term.
Republicans have propped up Amy Coney Barrett's identity as a mother to make her more palatable to a public that wants a COVID-19 relief package than a Supreme Court confirmation.
QAnon isn’t just a threat to reproductive rights—it’s a threat to the integrity of our democracy.