Amy Coney Barrett isn't the only example of what it means to be a parent.
Trending Maternity and Birthing
- Led by Black Midwives, This Abortion Clinic and Birth Center Is Reimagining Health Care in the South
- How Queering Parenting Helps All Families
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- Amy Coney Barrett Didn’t Want to Talk About Abortion—Sen. Mike Lee Sure Did
- Meet the Educators Helping Indigenous Communities ‘Own Their Pleasure’
- Get the Basics About Self-Managed Abortion
Sen. Mike Lee and other Republicans used Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing to spread dangerous anti-abortion myths.
Confusion around the medication and needless restrictions around access have made self-managed abortions difficult.
Abby Johnson's five minutes at the RNC were full of lies about abortion, but what she said about our profession is true.
With Dr. Leah Torres as its new medical director, West Alabama Women's Center will expand its services in a state hostile to abortion rights.
Everything from reproductive freedom and immigration reform to the Affordable Care Act and anti-discrimination laws are in peril.