Canadians who travel to the United States for abortion care will be deeply impacted by Colorado's Proposition 115.
Trending Law and Policy
- I Opened an Abortion Clinic in Amy Coney Barrett’s Indiana
- Meet the Trump Judge With Two Days of Trial Experience
- Health Care Just Got Even More Political With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- 7 Things to Know Now That Amy Coney Barrett Has Been Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- Will Louisiana Be the First State to Criminalize Abortion After Justice Ginsburg’s Death?
President Trump has placed a third—a third—hardline conservative justice on the Supreme Court, making the bench overwhelmingly conservative.
Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation will tips the bench to a 6-3 conservative majority.
I know the threat Justice Amy Coney Barrett would pose to abortion access.
Reproductive rights are already quite precarious for people with disabilities. Justice Amy Coney Barrett will only put them more at risk.
We’re not talking about painful sex, or painful orgasms, or debilitating periods—so Lara Parker is talking about it in her new book Vagina Problems.