Pregnancy loss is ongoing. We must stop focusing on the reason for the loss and start focusing on people’s well-being.
Trending Law and Policy
- I Opened an Abortion Clinic in Amy Coney Barrett’s Indiana
- Meet the Trump Judge With Two Days of Trial Experience
- 7 Things to Know Now That Amy Coney Barrett Has Been Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Health Care Just Got Even More Political With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- Colorado’s Abortion Ban Would Have a Lasting Impact Across the Border
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
President Trump has placed a third—a third—hardline conservative justice on the Supreme Court, making the bench overwhelmingly conservative.
Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation tips the bench to a 6-3 conservative majority.
I know the threat Justice Amy Coney Barrett would pose to abortion access.
Reproductive rights are already quite precarious for people with disabilities. Justice Amy Coney Barrett will only put them more at risk.
Proposition 115 would ban abortions after 22 weeks except when the pregnant person’s life is immediately threatened.