Safe use of misoprostol for self-managing an abortion can be revolutionary.
Trending Law and Policy
- Post-‘Roe,’ Why This Abortion Pill Is More Important Than Ever
- Boom! Lawyered: Elie Mystal and Imani Gandy on the SCOTUS Dumpster Fire
- Why Primary Care Providers Like Me Must Become Abortion Providers
- Why Physicians Must Advocate for Abortion Care in a Post-‘Roe’ World
- Editor’s Note: With ‘Roe’ Gone, Where Do We Go From Here?
In a special episode of Boom! Lawyered, Jess is out, and Elie is in!
It cannot be that if a patient wishes to continue a pregnancy, then they are my patient, but that I should not care for them if they want an abortion.
The conservative minority retains power by dominating the judiciary. Packing the courts can help represent the majority.
In the post-Roe weeks, we’ve felt the love for abortion seekers in the Deep South. But will you still love us in the days, weeks, and months ahead?