The global "gag rule" shows how deeply rooted the politics of health care is in a country that has championed reproductive health care around the world.
Trending Law and Policy
- As a Gay Man, This Is Why I Fight for Abortion Rights
- How Overturning ‘Roe’ Impacts Trans and Nonbinary Communities
- How the End of Abortion Access in the US Could Mean the End of Abortion Access Abroad
- For Decades, We’ve Helped Open Abortion Access. Here’s Where We’ll Go Post-‘Roe.’
- Amid Violence and Uncertainty, a New Abortion Clinic Opens in Wyoming
- What the Hell Is Substantive Due Process, Anyway?
If conservatives can come for our allies, they can come for us.
Oklahoma's gender marker ban is just one injustice in a long list the state has enacted, including a total abortion ban and a trans sports ban.
We don’t need to reinvent the wheel of abortion care—we need to build on it.
Attacks on reproductive health, which are not limited to abortion and affect anyone who can become pregnant, will endure without a constitutional guarantee.
Overturning Roe v. Wade could force minors to become mothers before they get their driver's licenses. We can't let it happen.