Reproductive rights are already quite precarious for people with disabilities. Justice Amy Coney Barrett will only put them more at risk.
Trending Law and Policy
- An Abortion Storyteller Makes History at the Amy Coney Barrett Hearings
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- Amy Coney Barrett Wants to Decide If You’re Virtuous Enough to Vote
- Amy Coney Barrett Didn’t Want to Talk About Abortion—Sen. Mike Lee Sure Did
- Amy Coney Barrett Exposed Her Kids to COVID-19. Black Moms Have Been Jailed for Less.
- Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation Would Be Devastating for Disabled People Like Me
Sen. Mike Lee and other Republicans used Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing to spread dangerous anti-abortion myths.
The Senate Judiciary Committee is holding four straight days of hearings for the Supreme Court nominee.
There’s a lot at stake in this new Supreme Court term.
Boom! Lawyered kicks off its fifth season with hosts Jessica Mason Pieklo and Imani Gandy.
We’re not talking about painful sex, or painful orgasms, or debilitating periods—so Lara Parker is talking about it in her new book Vagina Problems.