My evangelical upbringing taught me to despise abortion and attend March for Life as a way of "supporting" the civil rights movement. I know better now.
Trending Law and Policy
- Eggs Are Not People. But the Anti-Abortion Movement Wants to Change That.
- Adoption Agencies vs. ‘Roe’: The Invisible Hand Stirring the Pot
- The Pro-Life Movement Weaponizes Kids. I Should Know—They Did It to Me.
- As a Mother, I Want What’s Best for My Family. That’s Why I Got an Abortion.
- How the Anti-Choice Movement Is Using Voting Rights to Consolidate Power
Choosing an abortion was the most selfless act of my life.
Advocates have been sounding the alarm over the coming end of Roe for decades, but "I told you so" doesn't get anyone abortions.
With the future of Roe v. Wade on shaky ground, it's even more critical for campus health centers to make medication abortion available to their students.