Besides the two big abortion measures in Louisiana and Colorado, we're also tracking these important ballot initiatives.
Trending Law and Policy
- I Opened an Abortion Clinic in Amy Coney Barrett’s Indiana
- Meet the Trump Judge With Two Days of Trial Experience
- Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation Would Be Devastating for Disabled People Like Me
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- 7 Things to Know Now That Amy Coney Barrett Has Been Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Health Care Just Got Even More Political With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation will tips the bench to a 6-3 conservative majority.
I know the threat Justice Amy Coney Barrett would pose to abortion access.
Reproductive rights are already quite precarious for people with disabilities. Justice Amy Coney Barrett will only put them more at risk.
Crystal Good's experience highlights the difficulty for teens to access an abortion in a state with a parental consent law.
Republicans have propped up Amy Coney Barrett's identity as a mother to make her more palatable to a public that wants a COVID-19 relief package than a Supreme Court confirmation.