But how many more acts of violence will it take until abortion providers get the same protections as lawmakers?
Trending Law and Policy
- Capitol Violence Leads to New Protest Protections at the Supreme Court
- Abortion Providers Watching Capitol Violence Say They’ve ‘Seen This Rage Before’
- 5 Reasons We’re Glad Betsy DeVos Is No Longer the Education Secretary
- What the United States Can Learn From Argentina’s Abortion Victory
- Editor’s Note: Violence at the Capitol Had Its Roots in Anti-Choice Violence
- The Most Important Step Biden Can Take to Secure Reproductive Rights
The final episode of We'll Hear Arguments also looks beyond the Supreme Court case to what came after: critical restrictions on abortion.
In Episode 4 of our podcast We'll Hear Arguments, hosts Jessica Mason Pieklo and Imani Gandy discuss who has standing to sue in the first place.
President-elect Joe Biden can commit to combatting disinformation campaigns that have targeted reproductive and sexual health, rights, and justice issues.
Episode 3 of the five-part Rewire News Group podcast We'll Hear Arguments introduces a new player in the Supreme Court case Roe v. Wade: the state.
Slut-shaming is everywhere in our sex-negative culture, and it's not always easy to spot. Allison Moon's new book, Getting It, teaches you how.