The U.S. Supreme Court has stayed out of the conversion therapy fight so far but this case could change that.
Trending Human Rights
- Is There a TERF at Your Thanksgiving Gathering?
- These States Are Poised to Expand Reproductive Rights
- What Vice President Kamala Harris Could Accomplish for Abortion Rights
- More Anti-Choice Women Were Elected to Congress Than Ever Before
- How Listening to Trans Kids Can Create Real Change—in the Classroom and Beyond
- Trump Made Disability Rights a Partisan Issue. Can Biden Fix That?
A trans-exclusionary radical feminist, or TERF, comes in many forms. We'll help you identify one and how to engage.
After the election, advocates are looking to strengthen abortion rights wherever they can—particularly in states with Democratic legislative majorities.
The fight to gut the Affordable Care Act has been a long, ten-year battle.
Voters will choose between a pro-choice Democrat and a Republican candidate ready to defend anti-choice laws.