Justice Amy Coney Barrett represents a major threat to the ability of doctors like me to provide evidence-based medical care.
Trending Human Rights
- I Opened an Abortion Clinic in Amy Coney Barrett’s Indiana
- Amy Coney Barrett Isn’t a ‘Pro-Life’ Vote for Patients Like Me
- Meet the Trump Judge With Two Days of Trial Experience
- Health Care Just Got Even More Political With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation Would Be Devastating for Disabled People Like Me
I know the threat Justice Amy Coney Barrett would pose to abortion access.
The Affordable Care Act saved my life—Amy Coney Barrett is committed to overturning it if she becomes a Supreme Court justice.
Reproductive rights are already quite precarious for people with disabilities. Justice Amy Coney Barrett will only put them more at risk.
Crystal Good's experience highlights the difficulty for teens to access an abortion in a state with a parental consent law.
Prioritizing your own sexual pleasure starts with knowing what you like in bed—because you deserve good sex.