Comparisons of COVID-19 vaccines to the birth control pill, which carry a higher risk of blood clots, is not helpful nor entirely scientifically accurate.
Trending Human Rights
- I Got an IUD. Why Didn’t Doctors Prepare Me for the Searing Pain?
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines, Birth Control, and Blood Clots
- How Medical Misogyny Fails Patients Who Report Pain
- Young People Help Usher Change in the Biden Administration
- Understanding Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s ‘Religious Liberty’ Legacy
- How Trans People Are Making Health Care Better for Us All
Gender Justice LA is leading the largest effort to research transmasculine health in Los Angeles County—and demanding action.
Xavier Becerra's confirmation to lead Health and Human Services is a testament to the work young organizers continue to do for our communities.
Beginning a gender transition is never an easy decision, but it’s usually a personal one.
Six months after her death, I'm still mourning the loss of Ruth Bader Ginsburg for the legal community.