"She made room for future lawyers like me who seek to dedicate their legal career to work that lifts the metaphorical 'knee' off of the necks of the most vulnerable among us."
Trending Human Rights
- Rest in Power Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Remembering Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg With One of Her Former Law Clerks
- In the 1970s, Racism Led to Women Being Sterilized Against Their Will. Could It Happen Again?
- Why Making Sex Work Legal Would Help in the COVID-19 Fight
- These Students Are Carrying Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Legacy Forward
- 9 Red Flags That You’re in a Bad Relationship
Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser reflects on the legal legacy Ginsburg has built and how to carry that forward: "What would Justice Ginsburg think?"
Unpregnant on HBO Max delivers an important PSA on all the warning signs of a potentially abusive relationship.
Judge Justin Walker isn't actually qualified to be a judge. But Trump picked him for the federal bench to help enshrine Christian evangelical beliefs into law.
Add possible infections, misgendering, and bullying to the concerns trans and nonbinary students may face while learning this fall.