Crystal Good's experience highlights the difficulty for teens to access an abortion in a state with a parental consent law.
Trending Human Rights
- Amy Coney Barrett Wants to Decide If You’re Virtuous Enough to Vote
- An Abortion Storyteller Makes History at the Amy Coney Barrett Hearings
- Amy Coney Barrett Exposed Her Kids to COVID-19. Black Moms Have Been Jailed for Less.
- Amy Coney Barrett Didn’t Want to Talk About Abortion—Sen. Mike Lee Sure Did
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- Meet the Educators Helping Indigenous Communities ‘Own Their Pleasure’
Sen. Mike Lee and other Republicans used Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing to spread dangerous anti-abortion myths.
Republicans have propped up Amy Coney Barrett's identity as a mother to make her more palatable to a public that wants a COVID-19 relief package than a Supreme Court confirmation.
Tawny Newsome joins Caftan Chat With Imani Gandy to talk Breonna Taylor, Black Lives Matter, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and much more.
The ballot measure is a doubling down on Louisiana's "trigger law," in preparation for a post-Roe future.
As with any other form of health care, the experiences of 20 people who have had medication abortions are unique to each person.