Without a plan to transform the immigration system, the Biden administration's policy change mostly serves as a cover for ongoing family separation.
Trending Human Rights
- If Mississippi Were Truly Pro-Life It Would Stop Banning Abortion
- Biden Says the US Will No Longer Detain Pregnant Migrants. Don’t Be Fooled.
- Abortion Is Legal—but Texas Cities Keep Trying to Outlaw It
- People Don’t Know If Abortion Is Legal in Texas. That’s a Problem.
- Alabama Spent 8 Years Fighting to Put Minors Seeking Abortion on Trial
Disability justice means fighting for the reproductive autonomy of Britney Spears—and everyone else. Don't let anti-abortion activists co-opt that cause.
Britney Spears' forced IUD is part of this country's long history with forced sterilization of people with disabilities.
The Equality Act would enshrine long-overdue federal protections for LGBTQ people.
Survivors of sexual violence are routinely pushed out of school and denied educations. Any new Title IX rule from the Biden administration must stop that.
Gov. Edwards could have vetoed bills that force doctors to lie to their patients and make it harder for young people to safely get abortion care. He didn't.