Amy Coney Barrett isn't the only example of what it means to be a parent.
- An Abortion Storyteller Makes History at the Amy Coney Barrett Hearings
- Amy Coney Barrett Didn’t Want to Talk About Abortion—Sen. Mike Lee Sure Did
- Amy Coney Barrett Exposed Her Kids to COVID-19. Black Moms Have Been Jailed for Less.
- Led by Black Midwives, This Abortion Clinic and Birth Center Is Reimagining Health Care in the South
- Don’t Fall for Supreme Court Nominee Amy Coney Barrett’s Motherhood Trap
Sen. Mike Lee and other Republicans used Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing to spread dangerous anti-abortion myths.
Republicans have propped up Amy Coney Barrett's identity as a mother to make her more palatable to a public that wants a COVID-19 relief package than a Supreme Court confirmation.
If you wait around to have a single, awkward “sex talk” with your kids as they’re approaching their late teens, you’ve waited too long.