Justice Amy Coney Barrett represents a major threat to the ability of doctors like me to provide evidence-based medical care.
- I Opened an Abortion Clinic in Amy Coney Barrett’s Indiana
- Led by Black Midwives, This Abortion Clinic and Birth Center Is Reimagining Health Care in the South
- IVF Won’t Be Safe With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- Health Care Just Got Even More Political With Amy Coney Barrett on the Supreme Court
- An Abortion Storyteller Makes History at the Amy Coney Barrett Hearings
- Will Louisiana Be the First State to Criminalize Abortion After Justice Ginsburg’s Death?
I know the threat Justice Amy Coney Barrett would pose to abortion access.
Crystal Good's experience highlights the difficulty for teens to access an abortion in a state with a parental consent law.
Sen. Mike Lee and other Republicans used Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing to spread dangerous anti-abortion myths.
The ballot measure is a doubling down on Louisiana's "trigger law," in preparation for a post-Roe future.
There’s a lot at stake in this new Supreme Court term.