Mississippi has a health-care crisis. By asking the Supreme Court to ban abortion, attorneys for the state are deepening it.
- If Mississippi Were Truly Pro-Life It Would Stop Banning Abortion
- Louisiana’s Democratic Governor Gave the Anti-Abortion Movement What It Wants
- People Don’t Know If Abortion Is Legal in Texas. That’s a Problem.
- Indiana Abortion Providers Spared From Having to Tell Dangerous Lies to Patients
- 2021 Is Already the Worst Year for Abortion Rights on Record
- Alabama Spent 8 Years Fighting to Put Minors Seeking Abortion on Trial
A federal judge blocked an Indiana law that would force abortion providers to lie to patients about the bogus "abortion reversal" myth.
The "lawyers for fetuses" law was blocked by a district court in 2017. The courts are still fighting over it in 2021.
States enacted 90 abortion restrictions in the first six months of 2021, according to the Guttmacher Institute.
Disability justice means fighting for the reproductive autonomy of Britney Spears—and everyone else. Don't let anti-abortion activists co-opt that cause.