Crisis pregnancy centers are fake abortion clinics set up by anti-abortion extremists to deceive people seeking an abortion into not having them.
- Taxpayer Funding for Lying: The Crisis Pregnancy Center Story
- Why No One Should Trust Marjorie Taylor Greene’s ‘Science’
- Arizona and the Never-Ending Quest to Turn Eggs Into People
- How to Spot Anti-Abortion Propaganda
- The Dead Son in My Womb Had More Rights Than I Did
- Tennessee Republicans Want Men to Veto Abortions
In her updated book, The New Handbook for a Post-Roe America, author Robin Marty explains the right's favorite talking points when it comes to abortion.
Anti-choice advocates have fought so hard against the abortion pill because they know it’s a game changer.
We need to listen and be accepting and understanding of the diverse range of experiences of abortion—including self-managed abortion care.
Blaming women and children for conservative policy failures is what Republicans like Sen. Ted Cruz do.