The Boom! Lawyered co-hosts took a hammer to awful anti-choice legislation and quotes.
- Will Louisiana Be the First Post-‘Roe’ Domino to Fall?
- El Salvador Offers Important Lessons on Abortion Access. Will the Supreme Court Listen?
- Oklahoma Governor Is ‘Proud’ to Sign So Many Extreme Abortion Bans
- If You’re Jailed for Having an Abortion, This Fund Will Help With Bail
- Anti-Choice Politicians Are Everywhere
- The Abortion Rights Fight Just Got Bigger in Texas
Banning abortion leads only to despair. And yet the Court could soon push legal abortion even more out of reach with Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed a bill that provides a mechanism for anyone to sue any individual who assists someone else in getting an abortion.
In this Rewire News Group event, hear from folks on the front lines in Jackson, Mississippi, where the Supreme Court case has shone a spotlight.
Laws restricting abortion access have an economic cost, and that's part of the fight for reproductive justice and autonomy.