Court reform is one of progressives’ top priorities. And yet Biden has included anti-choice lawyers and Federalist Society members in its courts commission.
- Why Is Biden Letting Anti-Choice Lawyers Have a Say in Court Reform?
- My Abortions Made Me a Mom
- The FDA Opened Abortion Access. Just Not for Everybody.
- Teen Parents Need Access and Support, Not Shame and Scorn
- Arkansas Wants Cops Involved in Some Abortions
- Why I Celebrate My Abortion on Mother’s Day
This Mother's Day, I'll be celebrating all that my abortions gave me: my daughter, motherhood on my terms, and freedom from harm.
Mother's Day or not, society will always "celebrate" my decision to continue a pregnancy. My decision to have an abortion? Not so much.
Despite the majority of people supporting abortion, the topic is still described as a polarizing issue.
Lifting a medication abortion restriction means abortion patients can get their medication by mail. But not in states where telemedicine is banned.