Patti Fritz is a former Democratic-Farmer-Labor member of the Minnesota House of Representatives, representing District 24B from 2005 to 2015.
- Agriculture Policy
- Commerce & Consumer Protection Finance and Policy
- Health and Human Services Finance
- Health and Human Services Policy
- Minnesota Bill Regarding Abortion Facilities Licensure Requirement (HF 900) — Co-sponsor
- Minnesota Abortion Funding Limitation (HF 901) — Primary Sponsor
- Minnesota Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act (HF 2927) — Co-sponsor