MISSION AND BELIEFS
RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association, established in 1974, is a non-profit organization with the only established, nationwide network mandated to promote reproductive health and to ensure equal access to all family building options for men and women experiencing infertility or other reproductive disorders.
RESOLVE lobbies against personhood legislation in various states, including North Dakota, Mississippi, and Washington. (Read their Policy Statement on “Personhood” Legislation.)
- Oklahoma Protection of Human Life Act 2013 (HB 2070) — Publicly Campaigned
- Oklahoma Protection of Human Life Act 2013 (HB 1025)
- North Dakota 'Personhood' Bill (SB 2303) — Publicly Campaigned
- Mississippi Protection of the Human Person Act (HB 819) — Publicly Campaigned
- Mississippi 'Personhood' Amendment (HCR 14) — Publicly Campaigned