New Hampshire Bill Regarding Abortion Statistics (HB 629)
This law was last updated on Nov 18, 2018
HB 629 would require the department of health and human services to keep an annual statistical report of each induced termination of pregnancy and submit each report to the general court. The report would also be made available to the public.
Each report would be required to contain the following information:
- Confidential ID number for the health care provider or facility
- Patient’s confidential ID code or number
- Patient’s marital status
- Patient’s use and, if applicable, type of contraception
- Patient’s age
- Gestational age of the fetus
- Patient’s medical insurance status
- Highest level of education obtained by the patient
- Town, city or county of the address of the patient
- Date of termination
- Method of termination
Any violation of this law would be a class B misdemeanor.